Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creative Juices stalled by tiredness


I have not been on my blog in a minute now. I haven't created any new paintings or drawings either. Life can make you so so very tired but if you want to reach your goals you gotta keep it movin'. So this weekend I am going back in my studio. I have some things that I have put on the back burner and I really need to create. I have a vision of a mixed media piece and I feel Like I am going to explode if I don't get it out on canvas or paper or wood.. something.

My next door neighbor is teaching me how to quilt. I am doing most of it by hand. The old time way. I may piece the final together by sewing machine. It's not really a fancy quilt it is just very colorful. So hopefully I will have some pictures of that up really soon.

Oh and to take care of my tiredness I found out that my digestive enzymes are a little on the low side so I am beginning supplements. Low enzymes and Low probiotics wreck havoc on your digestive system. When it's slow you feel sluggish. I can't waste time feeling sluggish I have to many art projects to create and share with the world. :O)

Until next time

1 comment:

The Creative Lady said...

I totally understand stalled creative juices! I like to hop it up with GNC teas. I also like to take a little Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar too. I can really feel my pep picking up!

By the way, I have not quit my job yet. I took 2 Uhaul boxes in the building for the when the moment arrives. I am trying to hold on. It's hard but I'm not a quitter!

Thanks for following and commenting on my lonely blog!